GPSC Recruitment Bharti 2015 – Nayab Mamlatdar, Section Officer Vacancy

By | March 12, 2015
gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in

gpsc.gujarat.gov.in

GPSC Recruitment Bharti 2015 – Apply Online at gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in. GPSC Published Recruitment Notification for the post of Agriculture officer, Sachivalay Dy. Section Officer, Nayab Section Officer Class-3,Nayab Mamlatdar. detailed No. of vacancy, age limit, edu. qualification related advertisement will be published on www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in and OJAS GPSC (gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in) Website on 12th March 2015.

Nayab Mamlatdar Answer Key 21-06-2015 Click Here

GPSC Recruitment Bharti 2015 – gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Various Jobs 2015
Total No. of Vacancy:772

Name of Posts:

• Executive Engineer (Electrical) – 01
  • Agriculture Officer – 34
  • Assistant Regulator (Sahayak Niyamak) – 02
  • Deputy Section Officer (Dy.So) – 318
  • Gujarat Vidhansabha Sachivalay Nayab Section Officer – 10
  • Dy. Section Officer (GPSC) – 05
  • Deputy Mamlatdar / Nayab Mamlatdar – 400

Education Qualification:

For Dy. So (Section Officer), Deputy Mamlatdar,Deputy Section Officer GPSC

1. Graduate. Candidate shall hold a Bachelor’s degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under Central or State Act in India
  2. Basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967
  3. Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and / or Hindi

Age Limit:

Candidate must have minimum age of 20 years and must not have more than age of 30 years as on 31/03/2015. Age Relaxation is avail for Reserved Category, Women, Ex-Serviceman,PH Candidates.

SEBC,SC & ST Male candidates of Gujarat origin – 05 years
Women Candidates of Unreserved Category – 05 years (Max. up to 45 years)
Women Candidates of Reserved Category – 10 years
Ex-servicemen/Officers – Length of Military Service plus three years, Up to 40 years
Physically disabled candidates – maximum up to 10 (ten) years subject to his / her ability to discharge duties attached to the posts

How to Apply for GPSC Recruitment Bharti 2015 – gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in

Interested and Eligible Graduate candidate for various post can apply online from 12-03-2015 to the last date of application 31-03-2015 at OJAS GPSC Online Portal gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in. After Successful Confirmed Online Application Candidate need to send Post office application Fee Receipt before 07-04-2015 via RPAD or Speed Post at below mentioned address.

Gujarat Public Service Commission, 1st floor, Bahumali Bhavan, Lal Darwaja, Ahmedabad – 380001

GPSC Deputy Section Officer (D.y. So), Deputy (Nayab) Mamlatdar Exam Syllabus 2015 Download – www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in

GPSC Class-3 Various Dy. Section officer, Nayab Mamlatdar Written Exam Comprise two types. First Objective Type and Second Descriptive Type. You can Check Syllabus at Here

Application Fees: Rs.100/- Plus Postal Charge. No Exam Fees for Reserved Category candidates.

Important Dates:

• Starting Date of Online Application: 12/03/2015
  • Closing Date : 31/03/2015
  • Written Exam Date: 21/06/2015

Important website Link

• Download Dy. So,  Dy Mamlatdar Official Advt. in Gujarati and English Language Click here
  • gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in
  • ojas.guj.nic.in
  • gpsc.gujarat.gov.in

Apply Online (http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=curr)

Keep visiting website for Age Limit, Category wise Post details, Official Advt., Syllabus and other query.

73 thoughts on “GPSC Recruitment Bharti 2015 – Nayab Mamlatdar, Section Officer Vacancy

1. Tapan Patel

How much for age limit for dy. mamlatdar post & please upload material.. thanks

1. Jasmin patel

tapan..
      age limit for dy mamlatdar minimum age of 20 years and must not have more than age of 30 years as on 31/03/2015. Age Relaxation is avail for Reserved Category, Women, Ex-Serviceman,PH Candidates.

SEBC,SC & ST Male candidates of Gujarat origin – 05 years
      Women Candidates of Unreserved Category – 05 years (Max. up to 45 years)
      Women Candidates of Reserved Category – 10 years
      Ex-servicemen/Officers – Length of Military Service plus three years, Up to 40 years
      Physically disabled candidates – maximum up to 10 (ten) years subject to his / her ability to discharge duties attached to the posts

2. ambaliya rajesh

application confirm karya pachhi fee ni reciep ane form ni xerox ahmedabad na adress par mokalvanu 6.plz ans. Me.

3. DHAVAL

online payment knfrm thaya pa6i receipt kyathi download karvani?ojas par ano koi option j nathi……pls help me……

1. jayesh

application /challan print option hoy che challan print per click karvu jo tame reserve category ma na aavta hov to challan ne print nikdse

4. premsingh

I am final year of graduation can I apply for Dy. So (Section Officer), Deputy Mamlatdar,Deputy Section Officer GPSC?

Please reply me

1. devang modi

i am diploma in mechanical can i try in dy so mamlatdar ????

give me reply on my mail id

1. MEGHA

ONLINE FROM PERSONAL DETAILS BHARI PAN FROM NI NICHE CONFIRM NA SAVE KEVI RITI CONFIRM KRVU

5. Jignesh

please give additional age limit who are already working in government job.

6. Aslam

I belong from SEBC.
    I have relaxion to pay fees.
    Should i send application form after confirmation to Ahmedabad?

7. vijay

hu 12th pass 6u ane 2year iti karelu chhe to mara thi aa mamalatdar nu form bhari sakay

8. Patel

Now I am a 31 yr old patel woman can I apply for this job. Please guide us

9. MEGHA

FROM BHARI LIDHA PACHI CONFIRM MATE NU BATTAN BHATAVTA NATI PLS

10. Ankita

why it’s showing ‘please numeric confirmation no.’ When I m going to pay fees online??

1. korat

plese tell me you pay fees in online how ? plese explain

11. sejal

i m study in engineering n 8th sem of last year can i try in dy.so mamlatdar

12. sejal

i m study in engineering n 8th sem of last year can i try in dy.so mamlatdar

13. MasumHussain Mogal

i am from sebc category so i have not do any payment but we have to send any document to ahemdabad GPSC office ??

14. prashant

I m be mech student my last 8th sem is running.. May i apply foy nayab mamltdat class3 officer..?

15. kazi Abrar

I m diploma engineer. And also completed b.tech from Katnataka state open university which is UGC aprroved,,Can I aply for this post???

16. aghara jaydeep

i m study in engineering n 8th sem of last year can i try in dy.so mamlatdar

1. Saurabh

Sir,
        But our final graduation exam completes in May and GPSC is going to take exam on 21 St June so If we will be able to show Graduation Completation certificate at the time of exam or at time of document verification then will they allow us. If not then is there any way? Because we fresher don’t get much opportunity.

17. aghara jaydeep

i am study in engineering 8th sem of last year can i apply to dy.so mamlatdar

18. Savlani Anjali

Useful Info!
    N I want to ask ! Can we write this Dy S. O. exam in English ?

19. Saurabh

Sir, our final graduation exam will complete a month before the first test conducted by GPSC. So if we will be able to produce graduation completion certificate when asked or before exam. Can we apply?

20. DK

which books are useful in the exam of mamlatdar and nayab mamlatdar ?

21. chirag karia

i want to apply in nayab mamlatdar..today is last day..please help me how to fill online application????

22. jignasa

i am complete d.pharm(deploma in pharmacy) can i apply mamltdar officer’s gpsc exam??

23. sandip kheradiya

Mare nayab mamlatdar na syllabus ni book joye 6 online to mali ske 6 khari???koi pan website pr ti k publication pase ti????ane me online payment krelu 6 to teni receipt mokalvi pdse tamari office par???n msg sachvi rakhel 6 te many ganase k nai???plz give me reply fast specially for books.

24. shital

HU SEBC MA AAVU CHU TO MARE POST-OFFICE MA CHALLAN BHAVU PADE PLZ GIVE ME ANS. FAST PLZ & PIRINT KADVI HOY TO SINGH SIKO KAI KARAVU PADE?

25. JAY

Hello!! what is the procedure to send application GPSC Office. i m under open Category.may i also send application form and Callahan??

Which General knowledge Books is best For Dy s.o exam ??

26. Deepak Desai

Hello sir, i have successfully confirmed application submission and also paid 100rs examination fee online. now what is the next step after that.
    I am from mumbai.

27. Pooja

Hi, Can you tell me, If i have filled my form online and done payment on post office as per given instruction(not online payment). what i need to do? Where should i speed post my form and Challan Copy?

Plz do rpl

28. RIDDHI

I HAVE PERSUING MY FINAL YEAR OF MASTER I WANT TO GIVE EXAM FOR MAMLATDAR BUT I MISSED THE DATE FOR APPLICATION SO IS THERE ANY OPTION FOR IT?PLEASE REPLY ME FAST.

1. sandeep

If any rule exist for government servant’s age relaxation related. I want to know and apply for this post. Pl. Reply soon.

29. viren pancholi

I have applied for this xam n also paid the fees now i heard that we need to send the photo copy (xerox)of application form and fees receipt to Ahmadabad is it true???
    And if we dont send it before the assign date then what will happen they will not allow me to giv the xam?
    Reply plzzz..

30. tushar chandarana

sir mamlatdat form bharay gayu che bt aene ahmedabad send krvanu che ke nai aeni koi information nthi to kyare form send krvanu pls rly as soon as possible

31. ripal parikh

advertisement number kese milega.. mene form to bhar diya tha bt jab fees bharne jau tab advertisement number mangte he aur vo mere pas nahi he to kese pata chalega ki konsa advertise number he.????

32. amir

i had confirm application for dy.mamalatdar and lost its docx and yesterday i have received msg that please pay 500 + tax fees in post office.

how can i print challan w/o advertisement no. in ojas because when open web then no any advertise shown…

33. kavita Adepu

I’m applied deputy section officer mamlatdar class III post sir would tell me when I was download hall ticket please notify my email

1. zapadiya umesh

34. zapadiya umesh

Sir DY so nayab mamlatdar no made fee bharvani baki hati to made massage aviyo me 500+post charge yo salan vagar fee kae rite bharvi

35. Varsha Shah

I am not able to get my call letter due to some technical problem. Please send me the copy on my mail id

Thanks.

36. rikin

when we solve first exam than second exam is without omr or with is my quation?

37. harshad sosa

i m harshad sosa ane hu mumbai thi chu to shu hu gpsc ni exam mate apply kari shaku chu ane psi mate pan pls rply me sir…..

38. ekta

The deputy section officer and nayab mamalatdar examination2015 are declared?

39. Bhavin boghara

How many percentage is reserved for PH IN MAMLATDAR EXAM

40. Hitesh Chaudhari

I am forget my GPSC number of DySO exam, so how can I find its.. Adv. Is 51/201415

Plz help me

41. Niraj

I have 6.4 spi in 8th sem and 5.7 is my cgpa which one I have to write for percentage in my engineering?