LIC Housing Finanace Limited (HFL) Invites On-line Applications from eligible candidates for Recruitment of 200 Assistant and 93 Assistant Manager through IBPS RRBs CWE-III Exam Score Card 2014. Eligible Graduates Candidate may Apply Online through Official Website of LIC HFL www.lichousing.com
LIC HFL Recruitment of Assistant and Assistant Manager 2015 through IBPS RRBs CWE-3 – Apply Online at http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_lichfl0415/
Name of Post:
- Assistant – 200 Post
- Assistant Manager – 93 Post
Assistant: 6 months from the date of joining which may be extended for a maximum period of 6 months.
Candidates who have qualified the RRBs-CWE-III as per general category cut-off conducted by IBPS in September 2014 for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)/Officer Scale-I can only apply for the post of Assistant/Assistant Manager respectively in LIC Housing Finance Ltd
|Eligibility Criteria||Assistant||Assistant Manager|
|Qualifying Examination||RRBs-CWE-III as per general category cut-off conducted by IBPS in September 2014 for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||RRBs-CWE-III as per general category cut-off conducted by IBPS in September 2014 for the post of Officer Scale-I|
|Age (as on 01.06.2014)||21-28 years||21-28 years|
|Educational Qualification (as on 09.07.2014)||Graduation (min 50%)||Graduation (min 55%) Candidates having degree either in Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy can only apply|
|Proficiency in Local Language||Preferable||N.A.|
Age Limit (as on 01.06.2014): Not below 21 years and not above 28 years as on 01.06.2014 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1986 and not later than 01.06.1993 (both dates inclusive).
State Wise LIC HFL Assistant and Asst. Manager Vacancy Details
General Condition for LIC HFL Recruitment 2015
• Candidates are allowed to apply for vacancy from only one state.
• Candidates applying for a particular state will be posted preferably in that state initially and can be transferred to any other state later subject to the requirement and suitability.
For Assistant Manager:
• Posting may be anywhere in India as per the requirement of the Company
Assistant : TWS RRBs-CWE-III as per general category cut-off for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Interview
Assistant Manager: TWS RRBs-CWE-III as per general category cut-off for Officers Scale I and Interview
The interview centres will be intimated to the candidates called for interview at a later stage. Expenses incurred for attending the interview will not be reimbursed by the Company.
CALL LETTER FOR INTERVIEW:
Call letters for interview will be made available to shortlisted candidates on LIC HFL’s website (www.lichousing.com). Candidates will be required to download the same. An intimation regarding availability of call letters on LIC HFL’s website will be sent by email/sms. Intimations will be sent to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Call letters will not be sent to the applicant by Post/ courier. Company will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via sms to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise. Candidates are hence advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised LIC HFL website (www.lichousing.com) for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
APPLICATION FEE (Online Payment):
Application Fee for Assistant and Assistant Manager: Rs. 150/-
HOW TO APPLY FOR LIC HFL Recruitment Bharti 2015:
1. Candidates are necessarily required to Apply On-line through LIC HFL’s website (www.lichousing.com). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The candidates will be required to provide registration number and password of RRBs-CWE-III for Assistant/Assistant Manger while registering.
2. The valid personal email ID and Contact No. (the same email ID and Contact Number as registered with IBPS) should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. Company may send intimation for joining through registered email id. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
3. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as mentioned earlier are required to log in to the LIC HFL’s website (www.lichousing.com) and click on “Careers” and go to “Job Opportunities” to open the page “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT/ASSISTANT MANAGER”, option is available on the page to view detailed advertisement and also to Apply Online, which will redirect the candidates to the on-line registration page.
4. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
5. The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview
Important Dates and Website Links
|Start Date for Online Registration / Fee Payment||18.04.2015|
|End Date for Online Registration / Fee Payment||30.04.2015|
|Tentative Date for Interview||25.05.2015 onwards|
Apply Online Here (http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_lichfl0415/)
Official Advt. Notification of LIC HFL Recruitment PDF Click Here