Ujala Gujarat Ceiling Fan LED Tube Light Rs.230 www.ujala.gov.in

By | January 25, 2017

Update 25-01-2017: On Republic Day 2017 Gujarat Govt. Announced Two New Product under Ujaala Gujarat is LED Tube Light and Ceiling Fan at Very Low Price. All Electricity board UGVCL, PGVCL, MGVCL, DGVCL Consumers will be Benefits for this Offer.

Price of Ceiling Fan and LED Tubelight Under Ujala Gujarat Scheme

Gujarat Government will issued New LED Tubelight and Celing Fan on 26th January 2017 at Anand, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Bhavnagar, Rajkot, Surat, mehsana etc.

• LED Tube Light Price – Rs. 210/- & Rs. 230/- for EMI
  • Ceiling Fan Price – Rs.1110/- & Rs. 1260/- for EMI Options
ujala led tubelight fan

ujala LED Tubelight, Ujala Fan

Anandiben Patel Chief Minister of Gujarat will launch state-wide drive under UJALA Gujarat by Affordable LEDs for All scheme to distribute LED bulbs to electricity consumers in the state. Patel will launch the scheme from Vadodara on May 26.

Buy / Purchase Ujala Gujarat LED Lamp/Bulb at Rs.85/- Online http://www.ujala.gov.in/

The prime objective of Unnat Jyoti by Affordable LED for All (Ujala) scheme is to promote usage of LED lights, enhance awareness about energy efficient equipment’s in order to reduce electricity bills of consumers and help preserve environment.Gujarat government is planning to distribute over 12 crore LED bulbs to 1.21 crore electricity consumers across the state.

All the four electricity distribution companies of the state-owned Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited including the MGVCL, PGVCL, DGVCL and UGVCL will hold official launch programmes of the scheme in their respective jurisdictions simultaneously in coordination with EESL i.e Energy Efficiency Services Limited – a public sector body of Government of India.

While Vadodara launch programme will be presided over by the CM, similar functions will be held at seven other locations including Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Surat, Rajkot, Jamnagar, Junagadh and Bhavnagar to distribute LED bulbs to consumers.
Ujala Gujarat LED Bulb Rs.85/- from Flipkart.com, Amazon.com http://www.ujala.gov.in/

How to Buy Ujala Gujarat (Rs.80) Cheap LED Bulb Online ?

Visit the Nearest Electrical Company Office

For Home Use User get LED Bulb at Rs.80/ and Rs.85/- as on EMI

User needs to Bring Latest Original Light bill and Copy of Same at time of Purchse

Help Line Number of Ujala Gujarat: 0265-2343678

www.ujalagujarat.com www.ujalagujarat.in www.ujalaled.com

121 thoughts on “Ujala Gujarat Ceiling Fan LED Tube Light Rs.230 www.ujala.gov.in

1. Chintan vithlani

ahmedabad center
      1) thaltej cross road torrent power station near s.g highway
      2) c.g.road near associated petrol pump,torrent bill collection center
      3)geetabaug power station behind karnavati pagarkha bazar paldi
      4) sabarmati opp.torrent power station torrent bill collection center
      5) shahpur torrent bill collection center shahpur
      6)rakhiyal near narayani hospital torrent sub station rakhiyal
      7)naroda near ashok mill near fruit market torrent power station naroda
      8) prakash nagar near hirabhai tower ,beside cell petrolpump torrent sub station maninagar.

2. Balkrushn Patel

Which area find UGVCL & TORRENT to selling LED center in ahmedabad

1. Dr POSHAK

Give me address of Sola Road Ahmedabad centre for LED bulbs

1. NILESH UPADHYAY

GIVE ME VADODARA CENTRE OUTLETS ADDRESS WITH PHONE NUMBER, ALSO IAM APL CONSUMER CAN I GET THE SCHEME ON THIS UJALA.

2. RAKESH PATEL

WHICH PROCESS OF THIS SCHEME IN AHMEDABAD CITY FOR TORRENT AEC POWER & I REQUIRED LED TUBLIGHT ???

3. BHATT J v

interested in Led bulb
    in MANINAGAR AHMEDABAD
    9898618725

1. NILESH DALAL

PLEASE SEND SURAT LIST FROM WHERE WE HAVE TO PURCHASE

2. NIKHIL SARKAR

IS ID IS REQUIRED FOR THE SAME. WHERE I GET THESE BULB IN UDHNA,SURAT.

4. VIMAL

I REQUIRE RAJKOT DISTRIBUTION CENTRE AND HOME USE AND WHICH WATT

5. DESHPANDE GAJANAN D

I am a customer of MGVCL.
    My consumer number is -02101078660.
    I have paid my outstanding bill of 565.67 .
    the payment was made online with ref no -140516165858596 on 14-05-2016 at 16:59:16 with receipt no.- AAA0521914 & Bank Ref No – IGOBZHUVJO.
    I want to help my Gov. to save energy by accepting “ujala” scheam.
    what can I do?

6. arpan

LED distribution centers located?

Torrent Power Thaltej Substation, Thaltej Cross Road, NR. S.G.Highway.
    Torrent Power Bill Collection Center, Off C.G.Road, Nr. Associated Petrol Pump, Navrangpura.
    Torrent Power Gitabaug Substation, Nr. Suvidha Shopping Centre, Behind Karnavati Pagarkha Bazar, Paldi
    Torrent Power Bill Collection Centre, Opp. Sabarmati power House Colony, Sabarmati.
    Torrent Power Dispensary Building, Opp. Jubilee House, Shahpur.
    Torrent Power Switch House-L, Opp Arvind Mega Trade Center ,Nr. BRTS Bus stand, Naroda Road
    Torrent Power Prakash Nagar Sub Station, Nr. Hirabhai Tower, Nr.Petrol Pump, Isanpur Road, Maninagar
    Torrent Power Rakhial Substation, Opp. Rakhiyal Police Station ,Nr. Narayani Hospital, Rakhiyal.
    Torrent Power Office, Sector 16, Gandhinagar.
    Sector 21, Apna Bazar Counter, Gandhinagar

1. KANDARP

HOME TO HOME DISTRIBUTION SHOULD BE MORE HELPFUL, BECAUSE ALL THE TIME WHEN WE
      GO TO THE CENTER , WE HAVE TO COME BACK AS HEARING THE WORD ” NO STOCK “,
      SUFFICIENT STOCK SHOULD BE PROVIDED TO TORRENT MANINAGAR CENTER TO AVOID THE DIFFICULTIS OF PUBLIC.

7. pinkesh

Every address you can find ujala.gov.in click on the map at your state then your district and so on. That way you can find the locations.

8. Jayesh

Can you give me address of Distribution centre in surat?

9. Jayanti

LED distribution center in Botad please.
    or near by anywhere…
    thank you.

10. Dan

I need large quantities of led lights for various businesses in the USA. Please send me pricing on your led bulbs in bulk

Dan

11. Rajendra chaurasia

There are mannerless personals on the LED distribution stall at GETCO office, Nr.Basil school, Tandalaja, vadodara. Their behavior with costomer like giving some thing to baggers. They using bad words to customers. They are ready to fight with customers and also saying jail is our second home. Such kind of loffers hired for pragatisheel Gujarat.

12. yogesh Barvadiya

Please provide a list for Junagadh area distribution and contacted details

13. Trushar

Always NO STOCK at V.U.NAGAR Center. What is the meaning of Scheme?
    Center personal says call before coming, on calling standard reply is “NO STOCK”.

14. Yogesh gajipara

Hello sir,
    I am yogesh gajipara from visavadar,, dist-junagadh gujarat…. There is no distributors available at visavadar centre for ujala bulb.

15. CHUNILAL G PATEL

I enquire all distributor places stock are not available what can I do

16. Nital A. Patel

Please conf. Place for led bulb.

Already visit electric bill office but ansered not start scheem in bopal380058.

Pls. Conf. Address led bulb store/office in bopal, Ahmadabad.

17. Nilesh D.

How can this LED bulb save energy?? What is different between LED bulb and Normal Bulb??

18. Ruchish Parikh

Hello,

How can we purchase it through online?
    If its not possible then its not much useful because now a days all are prefer to e-commerce market.

Please do it as soon as possible It will surely increase productivity and purchase quantity.

Thank You.

19. Bhavesh Raval

When I goen the ahmedabad centre at rakhiyal the shopkeeper told me that out of stock. I go to 5 time in rakhiyal center the answer is same out of stock.
    Which time I goto the canter and I buy this led bulb…
    And i call the help line number the line is busy.

20. mohan

hu government quarter ma rahu chhu.
    electric bill ‘taluka panchayat’ na name ave chhe, to mane LED bulb EMI dvara mali shake? ?

21. Arunbhai

80 rs amout recive in cash purchesh in led bulb all ready bulb amount is 70 rs so dehagam town of gandhinagar dist.so chake

22. Dilip

I want to puchage led bulb in gandhinagar .
    Pl give me purchage centre in gandhinagar

23. Jignesh

Give me d add. Of the distributor in surat dabholi centre.

24. Lalit kumar A. Joshi

AEC office Naranpura Ahmedabad Ujala sale counter’s sales person roundly behave with Customers. and he was ready to charge Rs.80 per bulb on Cash purchase. When I argued that government of Gujarat decided rate Rs 70 per bulb.
    there was very long line,
    Most of Ujala bulb seals Counder are decorated with the board of NO STOCKS of bulbs…

sales team is fail to target..

Lalit Joshi.
    Ahmedabad

25. Hitesh Desai

why r u so exicted for this scheme while i went to such distribution center in surat around 5-6 time. Everytime i have listened new reason for bulb like stock is over come next day while they already have stock of bulb.

26. manahar

what is timing of ahmedabad centre
    and what document requirer

27. Dhanu kumar Gupta

Give me address of Godadara Nehar Aas pass road Surat for purchase led bulb

28. MADHUSUDAN P JANI

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT AND NECESSARY TO CHECK THE DISRTIBUTION SYSTEM
    ALSO PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE LOCATIONS ARE PROPERLY WORKING AND IS OPENED AS PER THE TIMINGS
    I HAVE RECEIVED THE INFORMATION THAT THE DISTRIBUTION CENTRE DOSE NOT HAVE ENOUGH STOCK AND THEY JUST CLOSE DOWN WITHOUT ANY NOTICE AND INFORMATION
    ALSO I HAVE RECEIVED THE INFORMATION WHICH IS VERY AUTHANTIC ( ALTHOUGH I DO NOT HAVE DOCUMENTARY PROOF WHICH I AM TRYING TO COLLECT ) THAT THERE IS A SYSTEMATIC MISUSE AND THE LED BULBS ARE BEING SOLD UNATHORISEDLY IN THE MARKET AT MORETHAN DOUBLE THE RATE
    ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE RATES OF THE LED BULBS BEING DISRTIBUTED. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED THAT SOME DISTRIBUTION CENTRES HAVE ARBITARILY INCREASED THE RATE OF THE BULB FROM RS. 70 TO RS. 85
    ALL THESE REALLY REQUIRED TO BE CHECKED.
    M. P. JANI
    B. COM. , F. C. A.
    CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
    MOBILE NO 9998999050

1. manzur

they just doing advertisement and showing people that our government is not sleeping, which they are, they dont have enough stock, their officers are never on time on duty, they are out at the time of duty, they use to play games on computer when any customer comes with a complaint, illiterate staff, etc….

29. Dharmesh Suchak

Ujala bulb not sales in GEB light bill by amreli GEBoffice also Complent in office but no reply from GEB
    Complent redgiater chittal road office

This bulb sales only in cash ?

30. Paresh Patel

Distribution should be given to all electricity bill payment collection centre to develop the scheme more faster and wider….

31. DIPAK BARKU SURYAVANSHI

Give mi ujala lempe rajkot Gujarat address please

32. Dr Sanjay Govil

For commercial use I visited one of your centre they asked for my photo ID in which my residential address is mentioned. As my address in photo Id is different from address in my light bill which is my hospital address they refuse to issue the led bulbs.

33. Chetan Bagul

My request you to I have buy 09 LED bulbs, kindly help to said bulb buying process

34. Bharat patel

Dear. Sir apne koi press note mahi Diya he ki konse mahine ka bill Lana Pat Surat me to fix month ka bill mag Rahe he. Agar apne koi press note mahi Diya to aesa Ku he mere ko reply karo

35. rakesh

HI AND HELLOOOO
    SIR,

MUJE APSE AHMEDABAD KE KOI CONTECT NO CHAHIYE JISE HAM BAT CHIJ KAR SAKE APNE JO NO WEB SIDE KE UPAR DIYA HEY WO KOI PHONE PICKUP NAHI KAR RAHA SO HAMARI APSE NARMA VINANTI HEY KI HAME SAHI SE JAVAB DE

36. Nidhi

We are living in a rental house. There is no light bill with my name. How may I get ujala lED bulb

37. DIPESH DEVABHAI PATEL

Dear Sir/Mam,
    My self DIPESH D. PATEL,staying at valsad B-125,jayram niwas,manibaug-2,manibaug,manibaug road,abrama,valsad-9879606916.
    we are staying on RENTED basis since last 2 year’s i want to purchase 8 ujala LED Lamp but i have a ID proof in my name and Electricity bill name of house owner so your Dealer says pay 10 rs. more. ( Cost of rs. 80 instead of 70 ).
    May i know the reason why i pay 10 rs. more.

38. Mahendra S Pandya

Very good
    I wd like to have LED bulb and replace all old to save energy for me as for Gujarat

39. Koteswara Rao

Sir, I am Koteswara Rao ADE working with GHMC, sir as per our Commissioner and Special Officer direction we motivated Electrical consumers, we were conducted so many awareness program regarding power saving.

I my self purchase 6,250 bulbs and sold South zone but your EESL Personeel not cooperated moreover even they are not attending any scenes program.

Please kindly provide correct personeel contact number

My contact number

9989930616
    9494445616

Please sir we need 2,00,000 bulbs immediately

40. Dharmendra Patel

Ahmedabad distribution centre near associated petrol pump c g road .no one is present till 11 am to start selling of bulb

41. Sanjiv Nambiar

The number 02652343678 are never attended.It only Rings

No seriousness in the PM’s initiative…Sad

42. Anup Thakkar

Im living in south bopal & having GEB connection. So am I elligible for getting Ujala bulbs?

43. Dipika

This is the most useful and admirable post which really helped me to solve my problem. I have found so many useful link on your post page.
    Were ever I look I found an useful post. I am really thankful to the admin of this page.
    I hope you will continue writing good quality post as you are writing now a day.
    Best of luck

44. ravi

hi sir.
    please give me naroda and mota chiloda center address.
    thanks

45. Hitesh Gupta

kindly provide me list of centre in Ahmedabad to replace defective LED bulb

46. kamlesh pandya

to day i visited geeta baug power station near karnawati pagarkha paldi
    with all necessary documents but i was refused and not given bulbs the reason
    mentioned was that we donot have bill book.but after collecting cash he distributed to other customer taking cash kindly look into the matter

47. kamlesh pandya

the person on geetabaug distribution is selling bulbs in cash and also not giving valid bill he is corrupt i did not get the bulb

48. Bharat K. Parekh

I have purchased LED bulbs of 10 nos. from MGVCL office in Subhanpura Baroda in cash by paying Rs. 800. Then after goverment has reduced priced and offered that who have already purchased at old higher rate will be refunded in next bill. But then after 2 bi-monthly bill has come but no refund is given. Then whats use of declaring this propoganda.
    Nobody is repling in MGVCL office as it was given contract to distribute..

49. Mukeshkumar Sharma

Under this scheme,LED ujala bulb supplied by torrent power is only of 9watt at cost of Rs.85/- per bulb.Requested for sell of higher watt LED bulbs also under ujala scheme.

50. Debabrata jena

S/o-sarbeswarjena AT:Sanakasida, PO:Kkasida,PS:Jaleswar,DIST:Balasore,PIN:756034,MOB:8658530775

51. Anirudha Panda

In Odisha,cuttack,Banki electric division couldn’t provide us ujala led bulb scene last one and half month , please supply and provide us soon as possible which help in Nation building.

52. Johny C V

I hv contacted torrent sub station near hirabaug tower, Maninagar today, but the hv no stock. I am told that stock has taken back the company and no idea when it will be available.
    Also pls provide details, including phone number of available location s in Ahmedabad.

53. Johny Chemmassery.

54. Prakashpanchal

I want to change my bulb in mehsana due to Poor quality please tell me address

55. HIMANSHU S SHAH

Since one month No one is available at Plug Point, prahladnagar, Ahmedabad for Gujarat Ujala Bulb selling. Please provide phone number along with address, so first People can enquire befor going.

56. Kevin ramani

In rajkot,Gujarat
    The branch sorathiyavadi pgvcl brance your officer is very ireguler can you change that person?

57. Mahendra Thakor

Please give me address kalol (Gujarat) Gandhinagar distributer…

58. Bhavesh

I purchased a fan two days ago but it’s not working properly. How could it repair/replace?

Pls advise

59. Johnny

Hi last week I brought led tube light. Today got time to install it but it’s not working please guide me or send some one to fix it E230 north lane Iti colony kr puram 560016

60. bharat patel

Government a c nikala hai par pahle fan to do log dhakke kha rage hai me khud 45 din se dhakke kha raja hu.ek hi jawab fan aate nahi hai to kis like nikale. Government employees theek se kam nahi karte hai unko salary sent MATLAB public bhad me jaye

61. Umesh khadge

When u launch AC for sell in udhna. Because Navsari district is selling AC worth 11000 so Pls suggest how i purchase & where?

62. Kamlesh Shah

I have purchased 5 LED tube light along with 3 fans on 02.07.17 from torrent power premises situated near suvidha shopping center at Paldi, Ahmadabad.While asking to check it they said that there is no need to check . If there is any fault we will replace it. While installing all these our electrician found 2 tubes were damaged. Today on 06.07.17 approached to the seller for replacement as per their verbal promise. But they denied outrightly for exchange.
    It is better to purchase from any private shop as they give appliances after checking in our presence.