SBI Bank today launched a unique FREE credit card ‘Unnati’ targeted at all SBI customers, including Jan Dhan account-holders across the country. www.sbicard.com today Announced Zero Fee Card for all SBI Savings Accounts who maintained Account Balance between Rs.20000/- to Rs.25000/-
“To encourage adoption of credit cards and facilitate expansion in the reach of digital payments, the SBI Card Unnati will be offered free, at zero annual fee, for four years,” Union minister Piyush Goyal and SBI chairperson Arundhati Bhattacharya launch the SBI Unnati card.
SBI Card, having 4.3 million user, said its latest offering ‘Unnati’ targeted at all SBI customers, including Jan Dhan account holders throughout the country.
How to Get Free SBI Credit Card to SBI Bank Apply Online?
Currently All Indian middle class searching for How to Apply online at SBI Unnati Free Credit Card? We Advised Readers to Refer Following Steps to Get it? There are myths about SBI Unnati Card to Get Online. SBIcard.com Advised to Approach Nearest Branch to get FREE in your A/C?. First of You have to Savings account in State bank of India i.e SBI anywhere in India.
- First open The SBI Card website www.sbicard.com
- Find “Free Unnati Credit Card” and click on that
- Read All Terms and conditions of SBI FREE Credit Card
- Download SBI Unnati Card Brochure
- Visit Nearest SBI Bank Branch & Submit Necessary documents
- SBI Jandhan Account holder Also Eligible to Get FREE Credit Card which is Unnati
Download SBI Free Credit Card (Unnati) Brochure, Terms & Conditions from Here https://www.sbicard.com/sbi-card-en/assets/docs/pdf/personal/credit-cards/value-savings/sbi-card-unati-brochure.pdf
Features of SBI Unnati Free Credit Card
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Add-on Cards
- Cash on the Go
- Utility Bill Payment Facility
- Balance Transfer on EMI
- Balance Transfer on EMI
- Easy Money
Other Benefits of SBI Free Credit Card
- Rs 500 cashback on spends of Rs 50,000 or more in a year
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs 500 & Rs 3000 (exclusive of GST, wherever applicable, & all other charges
- Railway tickets through irctc.co.in : 1.8% of transaction amount + service charge, as applicable
- Fuel and all products and services sold at petrol pumps: 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000, exclusive of applicable taxes, wherever applicable and all other charges. Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 per statement cycle, per credit card account.
“Unnati card is an effective tool to help more people to transact digitally,” said Piyush Goyal & CEO of SBI.
The SBI chairperson said that the idea for the card was devised after the bank opened 89 lakh jandhan accounts during the over 50-days demonetization exercise. “We got these deposits in these accounts and thought to ourselves that giving a 45-day credit on these deposits is a huge empowerment for any people,” Bhattacharya told.