Bank of Baroda (BOB) has recently announced a Notifications for BMSB Selection Exercise-2017-18 for 400 Probationary Officer (PO) Post. Bank of Baroda (BOB) released this notification for eligible candidates who are eager searching the Banking job vacancies. Bank declared this notification on it’s official website http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
Bank of Baroda inviting young, bright graduates or students in the final year of their graduation who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India’s largest and best Banks. Successful Completion candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. Aspirants who have Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government as on 01.04.2017 are eligible for the following posts. Students who are appearing in the final year of graduation may also apply for this course, but their final selection will only based on having Graduation Certificate/Mark sheets with the minimum stipulated marks as on 01.04.2017. Candidates minimum age should be 20 years & maximum 28 years as on 01-04-2017. Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online exam followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Bank of Baroda (BOB Bank) is looking for young Graduates for selection of 01 year Post Graduate Diploma course in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking (BMSB). Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting our website www.bankofbaroda.co.in during 01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted. The last date for online registration of application for Bank of Baroda is 1st May 2017. For further Details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
BOB MANIPAL SCHOOL PROBATIONARY OFFICER POSTS DETAILS:
Number of Student intake
Age (As on 01.04.2017)
Minimum- 20 years
Age (As on 01.04.2017) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1996 (both dates inclusive)
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative, as per the Government Guidelines.
- Government guidelines in respect of age relaxation admission to an ex-serviceman shall be applicable.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Aspirants who have Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government as on 01.04.2017 are eligible for the following posts.
- Students who are appearing in the final year of graduation may also apply for this course, but their final selection will only based on having Graduation Certificate/Mark sheets with the minimum stipulated marks.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.04.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview/at the time of verification before admission.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application.
- Qualifying in IBPS Common Bank Exam or it’s score NOT Necessary
- Eligible and interested candidates
- Pay Scale of Rs. 14500 – 600×7/ 18700 – 700×2/ 20100 – 800×7/ 25700 (due for revision).
- Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges (payable only through online mode):
|Category of Applicant||Amount Payable*|
|For GEN & OBC Candidates||Rs.600.00 (application fees)|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)|
*The transaction charges, if any, for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the applicant.
- Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online exam followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- It consists of two phase:
- Online Exam (200 marks)
- Group Discussion & Interview
- Admission of any candidate to the Baroda Manipal school of Banking, if declared successful in the selection process is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit by the Medical Officer approved by the Bank as per the requirement of the Bank.
Type SL Name of the Test No of Question Max. Marks Time Objective Test 1 Reasoning 50 50 2 Hour 2 Quantitative 50 50 3 General Awareness (related to Banking Industry) 50 50 4 English Language 50 50 Descriptive Test 5 English Language 02 50 30 Minutes
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for interview.
- Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks (1/4th of marks assigned to that question) for the online test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in and click on the option ADMISSION IN BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING FOR THE YEAR 2017-18 for applying online.
- Before apply online keep the necessary details of Educational Qualifications and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
- Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done.
- The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications given in the Annexure-I of this notification.
- The applicants should very carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application and should ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
|Start date for Online Registration||
01st April 2017
|Online Payment of Application Fees||
1st April 2017 to 1st May 2017
|Last date for Online Registration||
01st May 2017
|Download of Call letter for Examination||
12th May 2017
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||
27th May 2017 (Tentative)