AnyRoR 7/12 Gujarat : AnyRoR (Any Record of Right) is an online portal for accessing land records in the state of Gujarat, India. It allows you to search for and view records of land ownership, transactions, and other related information. AnyRoR is short for “Any RoR” which stands for “Record of Rights, Tenancy, and Crops” in Gujarat, India. It is a document that records details about land ownership and tenancy in a particular area. The 7/12 document is a specific type of Record of Rights that is used in Gujarat and it includes information about the owner of the land, the land’s dimensions, the crops grown on the land, and other details. You can obtain a copy of your 7/12 document by contacting the appropriate government office in Gujarat.To access land records online through AnyRoR, you will need to follow these steps.
AnyRoR 7/12 Gujarat | Search Land Records Online
- Visit the AnyRoR website at https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/
- Click on the “Search Land Records” link on the homepage.
- Select the district, taluka, and village for which you want to view land records.
- Enter the survey number or the name of the owner of the land, as well as the name of the village and the taluka.
- Click on the “Search” button to view the land records.
State Wise Land Records
- Any Ror Gujarat 7/12 8/A Online | Property Check Online| any ror anywhere
- Ikhedut Portal 2022-23 Yojana List Gujarat|Ikhedut Portal 2023
You can also access AnyRoR through the Gujarat Bhulekh mobile app, which is available on Android and iOS devices.
It’s worth noting that you will need to register for an account on the AnyRoR website in order to access land records. To do this, click on the “New User Registration” link on the homepage and follow the prompts to create your account.