DBT Agriculture Bihar, Registration, Status, Schemes, Beneficiary List – The Government of Bihar has started with the portal DBT Agriculture to offer several benefits to the farmers of Bihar. The portal has been developed under the department of DBT Agriculture. The farmers need to get registered on the portal so their information can be tracked by the officials. The officials then transfer money to the needy farmers through the process of Direct Benefit Transfer or DBT. DBT Agriculture Bihar Registration
DBT Agriculture Bihar Registration
Though DBT Agriculture India is a scheme by the Central Government, DBT Agriculture Bihar is a portal developed only for the farmers of Bihar. The portal is made quite straight forward where all the details and information are highlighted on the homepage itself. Details of different schemes, subsidies, and others are provided on the homepage of the portal with the buttons to apply, register, and other options.
Apart from this, under the important links section, there are links available for many crucial pages that are not made available on the homepage with other options.
The farmers can get registered from the homepage of the portal itself and can also apply for different schemes and subsidies. The working of the portal is made simple and convenient so that an average man can handle it with ease.
Read Also-What Is the Capital Of Usa | United States Capitals
DBT Agriculture Registration
In order to get registered for the DBT Agriculture Bihar portal, the farmers need to have these documents handy to make the process faster.
Passbook of the bank account that should have all the details of the bank account
That particular mobile number that is there registered with your Aadhar Card
When you have gathered all these documents, you need to follow these steps to get registered on the portal.
- First you have to go to the official portal of DBT Agriculture Bihar through the link dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you should get the option of Registration on the tab above that you have to click.
- Out of the three options from the dropdown menu, you have to click on Register.
- Once again three different options will come up from which you have to click on one.
- after selection of the suitable option, you have to provide the detail such as Aadhar Card number or your biometric print.
- Next, you will get an OTP on the mobile number that is registered with your Aadhar that you have to provide on the screen.
- After validating your number, another page will open where you have to select Farmer Registration.
- The farmer registration page will come up where you have to provide all the details and submit the application.
- After you have submitted the application, your farmer registration ID will come up that you have to note down and keep safe for future usage.
For completing the authentication process, the use of the biometric method is mandatory. Hence, either you should have a biometric scanner with you, or else you can get the registration done from the nearest center.
DBT Agriculture Kisan Details Amendment
It is completely fine if you have completed your Farmer registration process on the portal and now you wish to make certain amendments to the details provided by you earlier. You can make the amendments by following these steps.
First go to the portal
- In the same row of registration on the homepage, you will find the option of Description Modification.
- From the dropdown menu that opens up, you have to click on Farmer Registration Modification.
- Choose the authentication type from the options made available on the screen.
- After the authentication process, you can make the necessary amendments in the details and can save it.
- Similar to registration, you will require a biometric scanner for authentication during the amendment steps too.
DBT Agriculture Login
DBT Agriculture Login option is for the officials and other users. Here are the steps that can help in DBT Agriculture Login.
- The first step is to visit the official portal at https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/.
- The Login option should be noticed on the homepage itself where you have to bring your cursor.
- You will find login links for different sections in the dropdown menu such as Department, Bank, Soil Conservation, and License so find yours and click on it.
- After that, you have to fill in the login form that opens up.
- Provide the captcha code and login.
DBT Agriculture Bihar Apply Online for Scheme
Application for any scheme or subsidy will be entertained only from 9 am in the morning till 6 pm in the evening. Currently, there are as many as 10 such schemes and benefits for which the farmers can apply from the portal. Here are the steps that one needs to follow in order to apply online for the schemes. DBT Agriculture Bihar Registration
- Visit the portal first.
- Here, you will find the option of Apply Online in which you have to take the cursor to open the dropdown menu.
- Next, you need to choose the right scheme from the dropdown menu and click on it.
- A new page will open up where you have to submit your Farmer Registration number to proceed with the application for the particular scheme.
DBT Agriculture Application Status
After you have applied for a particular scheme, you can check its status through the portal too. You have to follow these steps to see the application status for the scheme that you have chosen.
- Visit the portal.
- Take your cursor on the Application Status that you should get on the homepage of the portal itself.
- A dropdown menu will open up from where you have to select the right scheme for which you have applied.
- A new page will open up where you have to provide your application number and submit it.
- The status of your application will soon get displayed on the screen that you can download and can take a printout of.
DBT Beneficiary List
If you want to know whether you have been provided with financial help or not, you can find it out by checking the beneficiary list on the portal. Here are the steps that you should follow the check the beneficiary list.
- Go to the portal first.
- Click on the option of the beneficiary list on the homepage.
- From the dropdown, you have to select either beneficiary list or PMKISAN, to whom you belong.
- A new page will open up where you have to select your state, district, sub-district, and village.
- Now you have to submit this information and then have to select Payment Status.
- Filter your search by clicking on any one of the options provided.
- Scroll through the listicle that opens up to find your name.
DBT Contact Number
This is the very first option under the tab of Contact Details available on the portal of DBT Agriculture Bihar. Clicking on this option will open up a PDF page where you will find the mobile number of different authorities whom you can contact when in need. The timing for contacting the individuals personally on their mobile numbers is from Monday to Friday 11 am to 5 pm and leaving national holidays. Apart from this, there is also a landline number 0612-2233555 on which you can contact from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm and leaving out the national holidays.
Read Also-Vegitables Name In Hindi
Aadhar Link Check Bank Account
From this option, the user can check the bank account that is linked with their Aadhar Card. On clicking this option, a new page opens up where you have to provide your Aadhar Card number and have to provide the OTP that arrives on your mobile number that is registered with your Aadhar number after entering the security code. The linked bank account detail should display soon on the screen.
CSC center or Common Service Center is a center where you can go for registration or other activities that have to be done using the biometric method. The portal offers the option to find out the nearest CSC center to make your life convenient. This is the third option in the dropdown menu of Contact on the portal. When you click on this option, a new page opens where you get an application to download. You can download and install this application on your smartphone to locate CSC centers near you in real-time.
Connect With Us
|WhatsApp Group||: Get Details|
|Telegram Channel||: Get Details|
|Android Application||: Download|
|Join Group (Email Alerts)||: Get Details|
|Facebook Page||: Get Details|
|Instagram Page||: Get Details|
7 thoughts on “DBT Agriculture Bihar Registration, Schemes, Status, Beneficiary List”