Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 Provisnal Merit List is releasing on 4th July 2022 through online mode only. Gujarat ITI Admission procedure will be conducted by the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) for shortlisting the candidates for admission in various Technical and Non-Technical ITI trades. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of merit list. Shortlisted candidates from the merit list will get admission in various Govt. and Private ITIs across the state.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 Important Dates
Following are the complete official Dates for Gujarat ITI Admission 2022
|Starting of application form||3rd May 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||30th June 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||30th June 2022|
|Releasing of Provisnal merit list||4th July 2022|
|Interview and admission process||Last week of July 2022|
|Starting of classes||August 2022|
Choice Filling ITI 2022
- First of all open the website https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in. Opening the website
The website home page will be displayed below. By clicking on the “Candidate Login”
- Enter your application registration number, date of birth and Captcha code displayed in
Enter: Click on the login button. O This will send an OTP to your mobile number.
You will need to use it to login
- In CANDIATE LOGIN, the following lock will be displayed. Choice follow at number 5
To do this, one has to click on Lock Choice Filling FOR MOCK ROUND.
- Then you will see the following options and carefully follow the instructions shown above.
- Must read and lock on ITI Admission Portal (available in ITI
- Seats can be deducted from ITI / Trade Wise seats.
- 1) 7th / 8th / 9th / 10th Based Choice Filling
- 2) HSC Based Choice Filling
- 3) B.Sc. Based Choice Filling
- Candidates wishing to take admission in trades with pass qualification
- They will have to select 7th / 8th / 9th / 10th Based Choice Filling option. 7th / 8th / 9th / 10th Based
- Admission to Trade will be based on 7th / 8th / 9th / 10th based merit.
- Candidates who want to take admission in trades with standard 12 pass admission qualification
- HSC Based Choice Filling option has to be selected. પ્રવેશ Admission to HSC Based Trade HSC
- Admission will be based on merit.
- Candidate B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) to take admission in the trade with pass admission qualification
- Wishing them a B.Sc. Based Choice Filling option has to be selected. B.Sc. Based in trade
- Admission B.Sc. Admission will be based on merit.
- Candidates can choose one or more at a time depending on their qualifications
- Choice will be able to follow.
- Out of the above ૩ Options
- Choose one of the options of your choice: Agree &
- You have to click on the Continue button.
- Select you have to select the type of ITI from Select ITI Type. (Government: / Grant-in Aid / Self Finance ITI)
- • Then from Select District
- Those who want to get admission at I.T.I.
- Selecting Allo.
- • You will then see two options in the left From both options you can choose
- Will be able to.
- 1) ITIwise Trade
- 2) Trade Wise ITI
- Choose one of the two options: Click the Search button.
- 1) ITIwise Trade: – If ITIwise Trade option is selected, first select below
- You have to select the ITI of your choice from the ITI option. Select From there in the Select Trade option
- You will see trades running at the institution of your choice.
- You have to select the trade. Then by clicking on the ADD Choice button
- The choice will be added as seen below.
- Trade wise ITI: – If trade wise ITI option is selected, first trade shown below
- You will have to select the trade of your choice from the wise ITI option. Select From there in the Select ITI option
- You will see a list of ITIs that will be working at the trade organization of your choice.
- If you want to get admission in, you have to select ITI. Then on ADD Choice button.
- Clicking will add your choice of choice as seen below.
- Use any option: Unlimited choice can be added.
- Delete Choices
- • If a wrong choice has been added from then click on the Delete button that choice
- Can be deleted.
- Save Choices
- Add a Choice of Your Choice Periodic After Search Click the Save Choices button
- You have to keep saving your choice.
- Change Preferences of Choices: – (Select to change the priority of Carol Choice)
- Cho Choice No. of your choice will be allotted.
- Pre In Preference if you want to change the priority of your chosen carol choice.
- You can move up and down from the displayed symbol
- Lock Choices: – (Select Carol Choice to Lock)
- After all the choices of your choice have been added, click on the Lock Choices button.
- Your choice will have to be locked. 3
- • There will be no increase in any kind of loan after Choice Lock.
- Print Choice Report: – (To print a report of selected choice)
- • Click on Print Choice Report: Print / Download Reporter of Lock Carol Choice itself:
- Can be.
- Also from the Download Reporters option on the Home page of AN CANDIATE LOGIN
- Reporter of Choice can be printed / downloaded.
- Choice Unlock: – (Lock Carol Choice Unlock)
- If a candidate locks the choice of his choice and any loan / increase
- If you want to do it, follow your choice from Knock’s ITI’s Help Center Unlock
- Can be taxed.
- Admission to all Government / Grant-in-Aid Institutions
- There is a choice to follow the tax and any admissions.
- Performance: Arrangements have been made to pay free tax.
- Choice Pack of Your Choice From the Help Center
- Guidance will be available.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the Gujarat ITI Application Form 2022:
- The Application form can be submitted from 3rd May 2022 through online mode.
- Only eligible candidates are allowed to participate in the admission procedure, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the given instruction on it, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- An individual can fill the application form only once, multiple application form of same candidates can cause disqualification.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the last date of submission as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The last date for submission of application form will be 30th June 2022.
- Candidates must keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Gujarat ITI Application Fee:
- The Gujarat ITI 2022 Application Fee is Rs. 50/-.
- Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for the Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates must be the domicile certificate holder of Gujarat state.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be at least 14 years. There will be no upper age limit criteria.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed 10th or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 Procedure
The admission procedure for Academic session of Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 will be regulated in various steps including registration, counselling and allotment of seats. Candidates will first have to register themselves for the admission procedure through online mode. After the completion of registration process, authority will release the merit list.
Gujarat ITI admission procedure 2022 will be regulated on the basis of merit list released by the authority. Shortlisted candidates will have to participate in the counselling procedure for admission.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Merit list
Gujarat ITI merit list will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the merit list from the website of authority through online mode. Candidates will be able to access the check the complete merit list from the 2nd week of July 2022.
Along with the merit list/rank list, authority will also release the objection facility. Candidates will be able to apply for review within the objection facility. The final merit list will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of objection facility.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority after few days from the declaration of merit list. Only shortlisted candidates through the merit list will be called for the counselling procedure.
Gujarat ITI Counselling procedure will be regulated in the various rounds as per the availability of seats after each rounds of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the final merit list.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022
The admission will be allotted to the registered candidates only. Authority will shortlist the eligible candidates for admission in various ITI trades on the basis of rank in the merit list/rank list. The top rank holder in the merit list will get first preferences at the time of admission.
After the allotment of seats, candidates will have to complete all the remaining formalities for confirming their admission. Candidates those will failed to complete the remaining formalities, their seats will be allotted to the other candidates.