Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 Application Form has been started from 3rd May 2022 through online mode only. Gujarat ITI Admission procedure will be conducted by the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) for shortlisting the candidates for admission in various Technical and Non-Technical ITI trades.Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Gujarat ITI Admission 2022.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022
The admission will be allotted to the registered candidates only. Authority will shortlist the eligible candidates for admission in various ITI trades on the basis of rank in the merit list/rank list. The top rank holder in the merit list will get first preferences at the time of admission.
After the allotment of seats, candidates will have to complete all the remaining formalities for confirming their admission. Candidates those will failed to complete the remaining formalities, their seats will be allotted to the other candidates.
Read Also-Gujarat Vidyapith Admission 2022 | UG & PG Courses, Eligibility, Updates
Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing GNM,ANM Admission 2022
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 Important Dates
Following are the complete official Dates for Gujarat ITI 2022 Admission:
|Starting of application form||3rd May 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||15th June 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||Last week of June 2022|
|Display of tentative rank list||2nd week of July 2022|
|Releasing of merit list||3rd week of July 2022|
|Interview and admission process||Last week of July 2022|
|Starting of classes||August 2022|
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some Important instructions regarding the Gujarat ITI Application Form 2022-
- The Application form can be submitted from 3rd May 2022 through online mode.
- Only eligible candidates are allowed to participate in the admission procedure, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the given instruction on it, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- An individual can fill the application form only once, multiple application form of same candidates can cause disqualification.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the last date of submission as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The last date for submission of application form will be 15th June 2022.
- Candidates must keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Gujarat ITI 2022 Application Fee is Rs. 50/-.
- Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Gujarat ITI Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for the Gujarat ITI 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates must be the domicile certificate holder of Gujarat state.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be at least 14 years. There will be no upper age limit criteria.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed 10th or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure for Academic session of Gujarat ITI 2022 will be regulated in various steps including registration, counselling and allotment of seats. Candidates will first have to register themselves for the admission procedure through online mode. After the completion of registration process, authority will release the merit list.
Gujarat ITI admission procedure 2022 will be regulated on the basis of merit list released by the authority. Shortlisted candidates will have to participate in the counselling procedure for admission.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Merit list
Gujarat ITI merit list will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the merit list from the website of authority through online mode. Candidates will be able to access the check the complete merit list from the 2nd week of July 2022.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority after few days from the declaration of merit list. Only shortlisted candidates through the merit list will be called for the counselling procedure.
Gujarat ITI Counselling procedure will be regulated in the various rounds as per the availability of seats after each rounds of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the final merit list.
Candidates will also have to bring the following documents along with them at the time of counselling:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Class 10th and 12th certificates
- Hardcopy of the application form
- Category certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Identity proof
- Transfer certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Domicile certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs etc.
Connect with us
|WhatsApp Group||: Get Details|
|Telegram Channel||: Get Details|
|Android Application||: Download|
|Join Group (Email Alerts)||: Get Details|
|Facebook Page||: Get Details|
|Instagram Page||: Get Details|
1 thought on “Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 | Application Form,Dates, Eligibility”