How To Apply For Driving Licence in Gujarat: Driving Licence Gujarat Online Apply Process and Details Official Site @sarathi.parivahan.gov.in, It is mandatory for every driver to have a driving license while driving. Driving without a driving license is a Breach of Rules. Today in this article we have brought all the information on how to apply for a driving license online from home in Gujarat.Parivahan Sewa
How To Apply Online New Driving License 2022
- An applicant is required to obtain a learning license in order to get new driving license.
- An applicant is required to apply in Form No.2/4 for the purpose of both learning as well as driving license, Medical Certificate in Form No.1 (A) is also required to be attached.
- In case a person wants to obtain driving license for transport goods vehicle, & to get online appointment or for further details, please visit https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
Eligibility Criteria New Driving License 2022
- A person should have completed 16 years to obtain license for 2 wheelers without gear.
- A person should have completed 18 years age to obtain license for 2 wheelers with gear, Motor-car, Tractor and other non-transport vehicles.
- For transport vehicles, a person should have completed 20 years of age. In addition he should be passed standard 8th pass and should have experience of 1 year driving a light motor vehicle.
Necessary Documents For Online Driving License
- Proof of Age: School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, Passport, Pan Card, L.I.C. Policy or a Certificate from Civil Surgeon or a Doctor equivalent to that can be submitted as a proof of age.
- Proof of Address: School Leaving Certificate, Passport, L.I.C. Policy, Electoral Voter I-Card, Light Bill, Telephone Bill, receipt of House Tax with address, Pay Slip of Central/State/Local self Government or an Affidavit from the applicant to that effect can be submitted asthe proof for address.
- Issue of learner’s licence in Form 3 for each class of vehicle : ₹150
- Learner’s licence test fee or repeat test fee, as the case may be : ₹50
- Issue of a driving licence : ₹200
- Renewal of driving licence : ₹200
- Go to Sarthi Parivahan Official Portal : https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- Now on the home page, you need to select the “Driving Licence Related Services” tab
- On clicking a new tab will open in which you need to select “Gujarat‘ state.
- The Sarthi Parivahan dashboard will appear to you u can choose your desirable Service like Apply for Learner Licence, Apply for Driving Licence, Apply for DL Renewal etc service.
Driving test is compulsory to obtain permanent driving license
- One can appear for driving test after a gap of 30 days of obtaining learning license.
- Driving test is conducted on same kind of vehicle for which application is made for obtaining driving license has been made.
- Learning license is valid for a period of 6 months only, therefore, an applicant is required to appear for driving test within the validity period