Gujarat SEB NMMS Exam 2022-Apply Online ,Gujarat SEB NMMS Notification 2021-22: State Education Board (SEB) ,Gandhinagar has released notification for NMMS (National means cum merit scholarship scheme) for Scholarship.Eligible candidates may apply online from 31-12-2021 to 19-1-2022 .Candidate is advised to visit official notification before applying.more detailed information regarding educational qualification,how to apply ,Exam Fee,last date for Gujarat SEB NMMS Notification 2021-22 Posts are mentioned below.
NMMS Exam Pattern
The NMMS exam comprises two papers, namely MAT and SAT, as per the discussion above. Candidates can check the paper wise exam pattern of NMMS below:
Mental Ability Test (MAT) – Sectional Cutoff
|Sections||Number of Questions|
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – Sectional Overview
|Sections||Number of Questions|
NMMS Exam Syllabus 2022
Candidates preparing for the exam must have an in-depth knowledge of the NMMS Syllabus. There are no predefined topics under the syllabus of the NMMS exam. However, the difficulty level of the NMMS exam remains similar to that of a class VII and VIII student.
NMMS Exam Syllabus for Mental Ability Test (MAT)
The paper tests the verbal as well as non-verbal abilities of the candidates, which requires reasoning and critical thinking skills. Some of the topics under the NMMS MAT are as follows:
– Numerical series
– Pattern perception
– Hidden figures
The previous last date to apply for the scholarship programs was 31st December 2021 for registration and 31st December 2021 for Institute verification and effective verification. But now, the government has decided to extend the last date for the scholarship program, and now 15th January 2022 is the last date to register for the NMMS Scholarship program on the national scholarship portal, and 15th January 2022 is the last date for defective verification and Institute verification. Applicants are requested to go through the details carefully and apply for the same
Read Also- E shram Card Online Apply
Useful Dates Of NMMS Scholarship 2021-22
|Online registration ends on||15th January 2022|
|Defective verification||15th January 2022|
|Institute verification||15th January 2022|
Main Objective Of NMMS Exam
The main objective of the NMMS Exam 2022 created by the Central Government is to motivate the students who are not able to get a good education because of their financial conditions. It will also help the students to get more studious and will help them to get tuitions without depending upon their family for the fees. The scholarship will help the students studying in the secondary and higher secondary level of education. It will also improve the rate of dropouts from the school after class 8th. The students will be able to gain further education after Class 9th And Class 12th.
Read Also- Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2022
Main Incentive Of NMMS Exam
A lot of incentives will be provided for the beneficiaries of NMMS Scholarship 2022:-
- Through the scholarship, financial assistance will be provided to the students every month.
- Around 1 lakh scholarship will be provided under NMMS Scholarship 2022.
- 1000 rupees per month will be provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme.
- The scholarship can be renewed every year till the students complete his or her secondary level education that is Class 12th.
- To get the scholarship, the candidates must get their promotion in each class.
NMMS Scholarship 2022
Read Also-NMMS Exam Study Materials
The Central Government has started the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship for the people who want to get financial support and build their careers by achieving an education. Around 12000 Rupees will be provided per annum to such students belonging to economically weaker sections by the means of this National Scholarship created by the Central Government. Approximately 1 lakh scholarships are provided under this initiative created by the Central Government. The Department of School Education & Literacy under the Ministry of Human Resource Development will be the organization Authority for the national scholarship created for the students belonging to the lower economical group.
NMMS Scholarship Online Apply 2022
- At first, the Applicant needs to visit the Official Link of the National Scholarship Portal. Then go through the New Registration link, available on the home page.
- Now, you can see, a new page opened on your system.
- Click on New user? Register option is given as well.
- Then select the option given for the tick mark. And read all the instructions too.
- So clicking on continue, wait for some moment.
- After this again a new page appears with a new form.
- Enter the details required in this form, also attach the documents.
- At last click on submit, to complete the login process.
- Now, log in with this given username and password while registering on the Web portal.
- And apply under the NMMS Scholarship Program as per your requirements.
Required Documents for NMMS Exam 2022
In this portion of the article, we have listed down all the important certificates needed at the time of submitting application form for NMMS Exam 2022. Applicants have to upload all these relevant documents. In case they attach any false certificate, then officials may cancel their candidature during the selection procedure. Check out the testimonials that are as follows.
- Disability Certificate of Disability (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- 7th and 8th Class Marksheet and Certificates
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant
- Ration Card
- Active Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate of Candidate
- Bank Account Information
Connect with us