Sankat Mochan Yojana 2022: Crisis Relief Plan 2022. Crisis Relief Plan Form pdf. List of schemes of Gujarat Government 2022.
What Is Sankat Mochan Yojana
The Government of Gujarat runs various schemes with the objective of helping the economically weaker sections of the society. In which the main earner of a family living below the poverty line (BPL) dies in a natural or accidental accident by the Department of Social Security and the benefit of Crisis Relief Scheme or National Family Assistance Scheme is provided to help the family financially in this sudden calamity / distress situation. This scheme is also known as National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS). Under Sankat Mochan Yojana i.e. Rashtriya Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat Yojana, a lump sum assistance of Rs.20,000
Read Also-Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2022
- Under BPL (Poverty Line), if the main earner of a family with a score of 0 to 20 (male or female) dies naturally or in an accident, the family is entitled to the benefit of the Crisis Relief Scheme.
- The age of the deceased man or woman should be more than 18 years and less than 60 years.
- To avail the benefit of Sankat Mochan Yojana, the beneficiary has to apply within 2 years of death.
How To Apply Sankat Mochan Yojana 2022
It has been decided where and how to apply for the schemes of Gujarat Government. It is also decided to do How to Apply for Sankat Mochan Yojana. The scheme requires online application.
The Government of Gujarat has started the process of online application from Digital Gujarat Portal Website at Gram Panchayat to make Sankat Mochan Yojana Online.
Online form has to be filled on Digital Gujarat Portal (Digital Gujarat login) from VCE at Gram Panchayat. To avail benefits under Sankat Mochan Yojana, one has to apply for Digital Gujarat Portal online from VCE (Village Computer Entrepreneur) at any Gram Panchayat.
The application has to be made online on Digital Gujarat Portal at “Computer Operator of Social Security Office” at Taluka Mamlatdar’s office.
Read Also-Pandit din Dayal yojna Ration card Gujarat in January 2022
Read In Gujarati
Beneficiaries who are registered as Poverty Line (BPL) beneficiaries under the National Family Assistance Scheme under the National Social Assistance Program. In case of death of the main earning male / female who is above 18 years of age and under 60 years of age, the assistance of this scheme is eligible. Required Document for Gujarat Sankat Mochan Yojana 2022 for availing the benefit of Sankat Mochan Yojana is given below.
- Death pattern of main earner (female / male)
- Aadhaar card of the applicant (male / female)
- Any one proof of residence (election card / ration card etc.)
- Beneficiary’s bank account passbook
- Example of applicant being BPL beneficiary
- Birth pattern / age pattern of the main breadwinner of the family
Sankat Mochan Yojana From Pdf
To avail the benefits of this scheme, the Government of Gujarat has prepared an application form in the prescribed format. The following forms can be used to avail this scheme. Sankat Mochan Yojana Form Pdf Download.
2 thoughts on “Sankat Mochan Yojana 2022”