Table of Contents
SaralData – PAT Marks Entry App | SaralData – SAT Marks Entry App
SaralData Entry | SaralData Login Gujarat |SaralData App| Ekam Kasoti Marks Entry ( 2022): Hello Teachers, I am Manoj Patel, welcome to Ojas-Gujarat Website. You all know that the unit test is taken in standard 3 to 12 in the Gujarat state. Earlier we were updating the unit test mark on the online site – ssaexam.in.
But from this year, an innovative medium has been implemented for the entry of unit test marks. From now on, the unit test marks have to be entered from the mobile application. For which the table given in the test booklet has to be scanned. The name of this application is SaralData. It has been created by Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. Here is guidance regarding this application and its use.
Latest Updates – The scanning process of the Semester Assessment Test taken in the months of April-2022 has been started. Click here to download the marks scanning guidebook. Std 3 to 8 Scanning Process Starting.
Ekam Kasoti Marks Entry (Saral Data)
|Organization Name||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan – MIS|
|Exam Name||Ekam Kasoti (PAT-2022) & Semester Assessment Test (SAT-2022)|
|Application Name||Saral data|
|Category||SaralData Marks Entry|
|Last Updated||29 October 2021|
Saral Data – PAT Marks Entry App
SSA conducts weekly tests to help students become proficient in key learning objectives. This app has been launched by SSA with questions being provided by GCERT, to enable easy and quick data collection at the question level for the answers that students provide in these weekly tests.
How To Download SaralData App
- Go To Play Store On Your Mobile Phone
- Search Saral Data In Browser Search Box
- Click On Install Button, And Install Saral data App
Read Also-Whatsapp Kasoti Link | Whatsapp swamulyankan Gujarat
How to Enter PAT Marks on SaralData App?
In order to make a PAT mark entry through a SaralData mobile application, first, you have to download the application from the link given above. Before entering the marks, the details of the student should be filled in the table given in the unit test booklet. Write the last seven digits of Student Unique ID in the given table. Now check that each question is marked according to the order. Now the following steps are to be followed to scan the marks.
- Open the SaralData mobile app
- Click on the ‘PROCEED’ button on the screen
- Now log in using username and password
- The school name and dice code will appear after logging in
- Then click on the + (plus) sign in the lower right corner of the mobile screen
- Now you have to select the class, section, and test date
- Now click on the Next button
- Class, Exam Date, Students Number will appear on the screen
- Now click on the green circle at the bottom of the screen
- So your camera will start in which you have to give ‘Allow’ permission
- Then activate Write System settings
- Now scan the table in the booklet
- After all the students’ marks are scanned, click on the Save Scan button
- Now click on the OK button.
Stay Connected For Daily Updates About Education And Study Materials For all Compititive Exam Like Gpsc, Bin Sachivalay Cleark , Forest Department Exam,And All Other Compititive Exam. Daily Visit Our Website For Educational Uodates. Stay On Ojas-Gujarat.in
Connect with us
|WhatsApp Group||: Get Details|
|Telegram Channel||: Get Details|
|Android Application||: Download|
|Join Group (Email Alerts)||: Get Details|
|Facebook Page||: Get Details|
|Instagram Page||: Get Details|
1 thought on “SaralData App | SaralData Login Gujarat |SaralData Entry”