SBI Launches SBI Whatsapp Banking Service For Sbi customers, SBI WhatsApp Banking Service: The State Bank of India has launched its WhatsApp Banking services in a move to make banking easier for its customers.
How To Start SBI Whatsapp Banking Service
Steps For check Sbi bank balance through Whatsapp,
- First of all you have to get yourself registered with SBI.
- For this, you have to give space by writing WAREG.
- Then you will have to send an SMS to 7208933148 by writing your account number.
- The format for sending this message will be as follows: – WAREG <space>Account Number and send it to 7208933148.
- While sending the message, special care has to be taken that send the message from the same number, which is registered in your SBI account.
- When your registration is done, a message will come on your SBI Whatsapp Banking number .90226 90226.
- If you want, you can also save this number.
SBI Whatsapp Banking number
Whatsapp Banking in State Bank Of India: No matter what the sector, nowadays the use of technology has become necessary for everyone. Now the country’s largest bank SBI has also started WhatsApp Banking, taking a step forward in the direction of technology. With this new facility, you will be able to do a lot of work only through Whatsapp without going to the branch. You will be able to get information about your bank balance and mini statement by chatting on the SBI Whatsapp Banking number 90226 90226. issued by the bank.