Uttarakhand Free Mobile Tablet Yojana 2022: The uttarakhand free mobile tablet scheme has been launched by government of uttarakhand on 20th october 2015. online registration form at uk.gov.in, check last date for UK Free Tab Yojana. When the people in Uttarakhand expressed their desire to go back to a time before mobile phones were in common use by both the students and teachers. they came up with the idea of a free mobile tablet scheme . Most of the students already have smartphones but there is still something missing in their lives . They wanted to be able to share their thoughts with others and also get good information about everything that was going on in the world around them through access to information through a mobile phone.
Uttarakhand Free Mobile Tablet Scheme 2022 online registration form at uk.gov.in, check last date for UK Free Tab Yojana
Uttarakhand is in the news partly because of its free mobile phone scheme. Every year, the government of Uttarakhand launches a scheme to provide the residents of the state with free phones. This year, the scheme has been launched on November 20, 2018 and will continue for 10 years. As per latest data from Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) , about 3.2 lakh people have registered their details for the scheme. These include people who have not yet bought any mobile phone but have got it through a family member or friend or by paying from his/her own pocket.
Read Also:- Sanskrit counting 1 To 100
The last date for joining this scheme is November 20th 2018 at 00:00 hrs IST. The first batch of registrations will be accepted between November 21st and December 31st, 2018 and those who register after this date will be given a chance to join next year’s batch when it starts on January 1st 2019. The Uttarakhand Free Mobile Tablet Yojana (UFTAY) was initiated by the government in 2015 as a pilot project to provide free mobile phones to those who are unable to afford them otherwise.
How to Apply For Free Uttarakhand Mobile Tablet Scheme
Uttarakhand Free Mobile Tablet Yojana 2022 online registration form at utk.gov.in. check last date for Uttarakhand Free Mobile Tablet Scheme 2022 online registration form and check last date for Uttarakhand Free Yojana Registration Form. Thisprogram is aimed at promoting digital literacy in the region, especially among children and young people.
Eligibility Criteria For UK Free Tab Yojana
The Uttarakhand Free Mobile Tablet Yojana (UKFMTY) is a National scheme launched in the year 2010 by the government of Uttarakhand. The scheme was started for the benefit of those people residing in Uttarakhand who do not have access to a mobile phone, but still want to be able to communicate with anyone or anywhere, anywhere in the world.
The UKFMTY is a national scheme that aims to provide free mobile phones and other related services to people residing in Uttarakhand.
1) The applicant must be a resident of Uttarakhand and have been issued an Aadhaar number by the State Government of Uttarakhand.
2) The applicant must be between 18 years and 35 years of age.
3) He/She must have come into possession of the phone (i.e, bought it from tender or otherwise) within the last seven years, or have had it for at least five months prior to applying for registration.
4) If you do not meet all these criteria then you will not be allowed to register for this scheme, and you will instead need to apply through any other national or state-run program for free mobile phones/tablets/cameras etc.
5) In case money is required, it should be from an Individual Taxpayer (ITP), unless proof is provided that he has been exempted from obtaining it from any tax outlet by virtue of Section 7(3)(a)(viii) or Section 7(3)(h)(viii) of IT Act 1961 (“the Act”).
UK Free Mobile Tablet Yojana
Uttarakhand Free Mobile Tablet Yojana 2022 (उत्तराखंड मुफ्त टैब योजना online registration form). The scheme was launched by the Union Ministry of Communications & Information Technology on 31 July 2017.
The scheme was opened with a target of 3000 registrations. it has reached to 5500 registrations. It is also having a strong presence online. This is the first time when free mobile tabs will be given to any person who is not having an internet connection or does not have a sim card in his/her mobile phone.