Why Technology Is Good : Whether technology good or bad that totally depend on us how we use it. from few past decades technology definitely made positive impact on our lives. it provide so many great things. technology gives us so many benefits from cellphones to internet and even for medical purposes.
Why Technology Is Good For Education
Without technology in our lives, our world we be a very different place. Not only does technology provide us with a new and improved way to communicate, is gives us new and exciting ways to research and get ideas out to the world faster. In medical history technology has provided us more effective ways to improve our health. from rare diseases to major injuries we found or created so many effective medicines to fight or heal our body through technology research.
Old to new generations technology always played a major part in our daily lives. using technology right way is always helped us. from entertainment to education technology made everything possible.
Read Also-Top 5 Apps For Download YouTube Video
Technology And It’s Benefits
Technology sometimes has a bad reputation for leading people down scary paths of sexting, identity theft, and introducing predators into their lives. However, technology can streamline schedules, simplify work and home businesses, coordinate activities, and much more.
Ultimately, technology can offer families a wide array of tools that can prevent blunders like the infamous birthday party snafu.
Top 10 ways parents can use technology positively
- Online calendars help coordinate everyone’s schedules and can be accessed by a variety of devices. Google Calendar is a great one to try.
- Cell phones allow families to text updates on activities, practices, and even grocery lists. Do you remember how hard it was to organize schedules without cell phones?
- Teachers are able to use class websites or apps like Class Dojo to keep parents updated about school.
- Busy parents are able to pay bills and bank online. You can conveniently pay the electric bill at 11:30 while watching Jimmy Fallon.
- Doctors are now accepting Skype or using messaging services to chat with parents and patients. This can save a trip to the waiting room full of contagious germs.
- It is easy to check the weather and stay updated on severe or threatening situations. Keeping your family safe has never been easier.
- Monitor a child’s Internet activity with an app. Keep worries at bay and be involved in what your child is viewing, texting, or messaging online.
- Get homework help or locate answers to difficult questions like “what happens to atoms when you cut paper or cloth?” by Googling or seeking educational websites.
- Clean out the family entertainment center and go digital. Use movie or television services that don’t require bulky boxes, movie cases, or tons of cords.
- Forget making scrapbooks with paper and craft scissors. Use online photo sites to store, print, and create photo books.
- Focusing On The Important Things
Remember the bickering party families that are now in a bitter feud over a child’s birthday party?
Both groups could have reached out to each other by using technology. They could have easily located misplaced phone numbers, messaged the host, or sent private emails asking for compensation. The ill feelings and media storm could have easily been solved early on- instead they chose to demand and threaten legal action.
In today’s world, families are pulled in different directions far too often. It is important for parents to seek out ways to enrich bonds and relationships instead of everyone going their separate ways.
- Use of Modern Technology in Teaching and Learning Process
Technology helps a lot in teaching and learning. There is a lot of websites available on the internet which are very helpful for the students and also for the teachers.
The teachers use the internet for making their lectures deliver the best ever knowledge to their students.
Also, the teacher uses technological gadgets during delivering their lectures. They can use laptops and a projector to making their lectures more and more effective and understandable.
The teachers make powerful content with the help of the internet for their lectures.
- Students Using Technology to Learn in the Classrooms
The Internet is one of the best technological inventions of the 21st century. The Internet is the biggest source of information. There is a lot of educational websites available on the internet.
The students can use the internet for learning. They can access websites and read different articles related to their study.
They can easily access relevant information on the internet.
Students have not to go to libraries and read a lot of big books for their studies. They can easily access the information about what they wan
t to learn from home easily
- Technology Encourage and Motivate Students to Learn
Technology is the best source of encouragement and motivation for the students.
Through the use of technology, the students get motivated and encourage to learn more and more.
It encourages the students to help themselves and learn and come to competitions with others. It gives the students the responsibility of doing something for their future.
- Students Can Learn Useful Life Skills Through Technology
With the help of technology, students can learn useful life skills.
The students can learn how to collaborate with other people. They can contact other people who belong to other countries.
By using modern technology, it improves the thinking of the students. They start critical thinking in solving complex problems.
Students start thinking differently about everything. They see the problems from different sides and make the solution for that.
- Virtual Technology Used in Education
It is used in different popular colleges and universities in the world. Virtual technology enhances learning.
t explores the topic from the inside.
The students can interact with it. It enhances and effectively the learning for the students.
Students can learn in a better way. It enhances the engagement of the students in learning.
It is a dynamic way of learning.
- Easily Access to Latest Information Through Technology
The Internet is the biggest source of the latest information; all kinds of the latest information are available on the internet. Students and teachers both can take benefit from it.
There is a lot of websites and blogs available on the internet. Which can provide the latest information easily?
The students and teachers can easily access the latest relevant information with the help of the internet which helps them in learning.
- Educational Apps for Students
Nowadays there is a lot of educational software applications available that are used for learning. It can ease learning for the students.
These apps can be installed on mobile phones, tablets, iPad, and laptops. It improves the learning and productivity of students.
- Technology Understands Other Perspectives
There is a lot of groups and communities on social media platforms. Students can join those groups and start a discussion with other people who belong to other places and other countries.
The students can join the communities by their interest and share their perspectives with the other peoples also they know the other perspective about the different things.
People who belong to other places have a different point of view of everything. This is the best way to know about other people’s points of view.
- Technology Engages Mostly the Students in Learning
Technology increased the engagement of the students.
Engaging the students in learning and study is a very difficult task. The students always faced the problem of distraction in the study and learning time.
But technology plays a vital role in engaging the students in learning.
The students cannot be distracted if they are busy using technology. Students get motivated and enjoying using technology for learning.
The technology produces curiosity in the students to learn more and more and increases the productivity of learning.
- Technology Depth of Understanding
By using technology students learn and understand the depth of knowledge.
The students sitting in the classrooms only learn in the boundary of their classroom. What the teacher teaches them they learn only it. They didn’t go in-depth about it.
But by using the technology they understand the depth of it. They learn more and more about the things which they want to learn. They faced a lot of new things related to their studies.
On the internet, there are all kinds of information available they can easily access. And learn from the different perspectives of other people.